Development of Multispecies, Long-Term Monitoring Programs for Resource Management
Jeremy A. Baumgardt, Michael L. Morrison, Leonard A. Brennan, Brian L. Pierce, Tyler A. Campbell
Occupancy and Detection of an Endemic Habitat Specialist, the Dunes Sagebrush Lizard (Sceloporus arenicolus)
Danielle K. Walkup, Wade A. Ryberg, Lee A. Fitzgerald, and Toby J. Hibbitts
- View more Peer Reviewed Publications
2017 Annual Report
Texas A&M Natural Resources Institute
Novel technique to identify large river host fish for freshwater mussel propagation and conservation
Michael A. Hart, Wendell R. Haag, Robert Bringolf, James A. Stoeckel
- View more Research Reports
In the February issue, we announce the release of Texas' first Conservation Easements report, celebrate the success of our Ranch Management University team and reveal illustrations for the official Field I.D. Key and guide for Bats of the U.S!
Subscribe here to stay in the know on all things moving the needle for research-driven conservation.
- ENRI-005: Wild pigs negatively impact water quality: Implications for land and watershed management
- ESP-377: Wildlife Management as Agricultural Use for Property Tax Valuation in Texas
- View more Extension Publications