Doing Business With Us
Why work with NRI?
At NRI, we are uniquely equipped to help partners and collaborators improve the conservation and management of natural resources through interdisciplinary and applied research, stakeholder engagement, innovation and land stewardship.
NRI provides the following technical and professional services:
- Project Management and Environmental Planning
- Environmental Monitoring and Field Surveys
- Statistical Analyses and Ecological Modelling
- Geospatial and Remote Sensing Analyses
- Database Design and Web-based Mapping
- Communication and Engagement Strategies
To assist in our regional partnerships and projects, our scientists and staff are located at multiple offices: College Station, San Antonio, Dallas and Washington, D.C.
We can help connect organizations to research-based solutions through several funding vehicles that offer cost-savings and time efficiencies:
- Gulf Coast Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit (GC-CESU)
- Department of Defense (DoD) Sikes Act Cooperative Agreement (Omaha District U.S. Army Corps)
- General Services Administration (GSA), Schedule 899-1 (Environmental Services)
- Independent Cooperative Agreements (ICA)
- Fee-based Services (GIS, Wildlife Surveys)
Our interdisciplinary approach prioritizes scientific integrity and efficiency to promote the safety, security and sustainability of land, water and wildlife. We partner with federal and state agencies, universities, and research and extension centers.
NRI is a unit of Texas A&M AgriLife Research, Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service and the Texas A&M College of Agriculture and Life Sciences. As part of The Texas A&M University System, we can draw on expertise from all disciplines represented within the university.